1. The Autoclave is specially designed for the occasions in use of frequent sterilizations. It is equipped with the microprocessor for intelligent control and man-machine interface for convenient operation.
2. With the distinctions in displaying parameter and condition actively, evaluating malfunction automatically, shutting off for self-protection automatically in case of excessive temperature and pressure, this type autoclave is reliable product in sterilizing.
3. This product can be applied in sterilizing for the tooth device, operation device, Sanitary Material and other heat-resisting articles existing in the Dept. of Stomatology, Ophthalmology and lab.
4. Preparation Before Operation
I. Before operation, please connect well to the power source.
II. Connect the power source hole under the back left side of the autoclave and the power socket by the attached power cable inside the product’s package so as to switch on the autoclave.
III. Push down the main power button at the right bottom corner of the front side, when the indicator light is on, it means that the autoclave get through with the shown on the screen.
IV. The autoclave is not heated while under such initialization status.
5. World standard Class-B type. With Printer.
Rated Voltage: 220V±22V, 50Hz±1Hz, 110V±11V, 60Hz±1Hz
Rated Power: 1800VA / 2000VA
Sterilizing (Pressure/temp.): 0.9-1.3bar/120ºC, 2.0-2.3bar/120ºC (Both of above are Under Standard Atmospheric pressure)
Fuse-Melting pipe: T15A / T30A
Capacity of water tank: 2L
Water Consumption volume per recycling round: 0.3L
Operating Temp: 0-40ºC