1) We Bioceramics provides super clear PMMA fit for high speed CAD/CAM milling, burn out with clean and polish to a glasslike finish.
2) Use the blanks to create clear nightguards and implant surgical guides, as well as long-span bridgework where warping may be an issue when using wax.
3) The blanks can be used for all clear arylic needs for a more aesthetic finish.
4) The discs have the edge groves required for a high speed CAD/CAM milling machine.
5) No biological toxicity -it is safe to use for oral cavity, non-toxicity
PMMA round blocks are suitable for fabrication of temporary crowns and bridges and for verifying the bridge on the plaster model / in mouth before the final ZrO2 milling process
1 x 5 Pieces/lot 65*25*22mm