I. Product name:
Dental CAD/CAM system PMMA blocks
CE Approval, ISO Approval
A1, A2, A3, A0
V- Technical parameters:
1. Color: A1, A2, A3, A0 color, 100% PMMA
2. Hardness: 75-85 Shao
3. Melting point: 240-270 degree
4. Density: 1.19
5. Toughness: Good
6. machinability: Excellent
7. Ash: 0.032%
8. Shrinkage: 0.5%
VI- Using place: Dental laboratory
For denture prosthesis, for making temporary crown in clinical restorative; it can be used as carving disc instead of dental wax.
1) We Bioceramics provides super clear PMMA fit for high speed CAD/CAM milling, burn out with clean and polish to a glasslike finish.
2) Use the blanks to create clear nightguards and implant surgical guides, as well as long-span bridgework where warping may be an issue when using wax.
3) The blanks can be used for all clear arylic needs for a more aesthetic finish.
4) Standard sizes are OD98mm.
5) Thickness are available between 10mm and 25mm as request.
6) The discs have the edge groves required for a high speed CAD/CAM milling machine.
7) No biological toxicity -it is safe to use for oral cavity, non-toxicity
5pcs PMMA blocks